What good intentions do you have for the next year? Everyone knows them. You want to stop smoking, want to spend more time with your family, go on a diet or exercise more. Everyone pronounces them but rarely do people follow through.
Why is that?
We often fall into our own mental traps: "One more can't hurt... I'll start from tomorrow... It's not so convenient now... I need 'X Y Z' first... Gee, after a hard day I deserve it anyway... I'm not in the 'mood' right now..." Yes you get the picture, e very easily spin ourselves a wheel before our eyes. Intentions become worries, actions are systematically postponed. And the following year? The whole vicious cycle starts all over again!
In this training you will find out why and how our brain deceives us and how you can easily bypass this.
What will you learn?
- You learn to recognise the typical mental pitfalls
- You learn a new, powerful way of thinking about your goals
- You learn how to quickly develop new patterns
- You learn the importance of positive feedback
- You learn to adjust yourself at the right moment so you keep taking steps in the right direction
Would you like this programme for your organisation or your team?
Then get in touch or book a discovery call via MS Teams.
|Number of modules||
|Number of participants||
6 - 12