This workshop will introduce you to techniques for formulating strategies and translating them into actions and interventions.
After this training you will be able to:
- Gain impact on your organisation's strategy
- Work out various scenarios.
- Communicate a strategic vision.
- New techniques to develop strategic thinking skills (in yourself and others)
- Turning your strategy into concrete actions.
- Responding to changing circumstances.
What will you learn during this programme?
- Strategy versus tactical and operational management.
- The impact of the past on decisions today.
- Vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- 'Closing the Gaps' between:
- Strategy and outcome
- Result and strategy
- Developing scenarios
- From strategic vision to elaboration.
- Anticipating for changing circumstances.
In this Strategic Thinking Masterclass, participants learn to apply strategy development in their own role and assignment. The workshop is designed for operational managers, project leaders and team-leaders.
The full Masterclass includes 2 half-day modules.
Module 1: Introduction to strategic thinking
- What is strategy?
- Overview, insight, view
- The Cynefin model
- Quality of perception
- Recognising and circumventing typical thinking errors
- Systems thinking as a scientific basis for strategy development
- Creating Causal Loop Diagrams
- Building simulations
- Scenario planning
- Apply at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Stimulate strategic thinking in your team and organisation
- Communicating strategy
Our approach to this training in Strategic Thinking is particularly interactive and hands-on. During the training, we will not only cover the theory of strategy development, but also offer exercises and practical applications to help you develop your own strategic scenarios. We will give you the tools and techniques you need to harness the power of Strategic Thinking for yourself, your team and your organisation.
Moreover, we pay a lot of attention to giving and receiving feedback, so you will be able to continue developing your strategic thinking skills after the training. Upon completion of the training, you will be able to immediately apply the skills and techniques learned in practice. In short, we aim to provide a dynamic and interactive learning experience that will help you improve and grow your strategy skills.
The House of Coaching
|Price (excl. VAT)||
|Price (incl. VAT)||