Are you looking for ways to improve your communication and presentations in a business context? Would you like to impress your clients, colleagues and executives more with your stories? Then this training in Storytelling is for you or your team!
Storytelling is a powerful tool to convey ideas, attract attention and persuade. Using stories in the business context is an effective way to captivate your audience, engage them emotionally and make them remember your message. It is an invaluable skill for anyone working in a business environment.
In this Masterclass, you will learn how to use your stories effectively to inspire, persuade and captivate. You will discover how to find, build and tell your own stories in different business contexts. And you will learn how to get the most out of your stories through spoken, written and visual communication.
After this course, you will be able to:
- understand the structure of a good story in a business context, including building tension and emotion, the use of characters and plot, and the role of visual aids.
- Understand how to create an effective presentation in a business context.
- find, build and tell a good story that is relevant to your target audience.
- apply storytelling and storytelling techniques in various business contexts, such as presentations, pitches and sales calls, marketing and branding, and team building and leadership.
The full Masterclass includes 4 half-day modules.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Storytelling (half-day)
- What is storytelling in a business context and why is it important?
- How can you use storytelling when giving presentations, improving communication and sales?
- Examples of effective storytelling in a business context.
- Exercises to find and tell your own story.
Module 2: How to build a story for business purposes (half-day)
- With what structures do you build good stories as a function of impact, retention and viral effect.
- How to build tension and emotion in your stories.
- How do you use metaphors, plot and subliminal suggestions to reinforce your story?
- Exercises using your own situations and applications.
Module 3: How to bring your stories to your audience (half-day)
- How to build a good presentation.
- How to use your voice, body language and gestures.
- How to become an effective performer. Learn to use storytelling techniques in practice.
- You will give and receive feedback on each other's presentations.
Module 4: Applying storytelling in various business contexts (half-day)
- Using storytelling in presentations, pitches and sales calls.
- Using storytelling in marketing and branding.
- Using storytelling in team building and leadership.
- Exercises to develop and present your own stories in various contexts.
Our approach to this training in Storytelling is highly interactive and practice-oriented. During the training, we will not only cover the theory of Storytelling, but also offer exercises and practical applications to help you develop your own stories. We will give you the tools and techniques you need to harness the power of Storytelling and inspire and captivate your audience.
Moreover, we pay a lot of attention to giving and receiving feedback, so you will be able to continue developing your skills after the training. After the training, you will be able to immediately apply the skills and techniques learned in practice. In short, we aim to provide a dynamic and interactive learning experience that will help you improve and grow your Storytelling skills.
|Number of modules||
The House of Coaching
|Price (excl. VAT)||
|Price (incl. VAT)||